https://i1.wp.com/namola.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/images.jpeg?fit=300%2C168&ssl=1 168 300 PeterA https://namola.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Namola-Logo-DD-1.png PeterA2018-01-09 07:10:432018-02-01 11:39:41Information needed by EMS during an accident
Know What to Say: Here are the steps!
Calling for help is easy. Just download the Namola App and request for assistance.
The information you give the Namola Response Centre Agent assists EMS to help you.
- Stay calm, speak clearly, and stay on the phone until the emergency operator tells you to hang up
- Tell the emergency dispatch operator where to find the person needing emergency care, who is hurt or sick, and what happened.
- The emergency operator will also need to know what condition the victim is in and if any help is being given.
- Give the exact location of the emergency. Point out any landmarks – nearby intersections, bridges, and buildings that will help the ambulance crew find you. (Namola uses GPS technology we will use this moment to confirm the location for accuracy
- The system already captures your name, location, and telephone number in case the emergency services operators need to get back in touch with you