https://i2.wp.com/namola.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/shutterstock_710403235-e1552659086898.jpg?fit=800%2C533&ssl=1 533 800 Claire Sherwell https://namola.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NAMOLA-BLUE-ON-WHITE-HORIZONTAL-1-1366x239.png Claire Sherwell2019-03-15 16:13:522019-03-15 16:13:525 things you need to do now to be prepared in the case of a hijacking
It’s anyone’s worst nightmare to even imagine, but at Dialdirect Namola, we want you to be prepared in the event that this does happen to you.
- Download and sign up to the Dialdirect Namola Emergency App.
- Fill in your emergency information in your profile tab; this includes the details of your car. In the event of a hijacking, we will be able to access these details quickly and alert the relevant responders.
- Add your loved ones to the Namola Family Feature. If your loved one is taken with the vehicle, you will be able to track them if their cellphone is still with them.
- Keep the details of your loved one’s car details on your phone. In the event that it is their car taken, you will be able to give the make, model and registration number of the car quickly to the relevant authorities.
- Coming soon: Purchase an IoT tracker from Namola and place it in the boot of your car. While trackers are easily disabled, these tiny buttons are hard to find if hidden well. Visit namola.co/coming-soon
You can download the Dialdirect Namola app for FREE
Dialdirect Insurance is an authorised FSP 15259